Options   View topic - Turn to Diet for Everyday Ailments

Board index  >  Your Second category  >  Diets For Gout

Post a reply
Turn to Diet for Everyday Ailments

Turn to Diet for Everyday Ailments
by Mark71 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Purines - Turn to Diet for Everyday Ailments

The old clich' that you are what you eat is quite true. Many people suffer from certain health conditions that even though may not be cured, can be controlled through your diet. All foods have certain qualities that affect the body in different ways. Nutrients are broken down and used in different ways, allowing your body to use them how it desires.

Friends [Always] in Need? - Complete Wellbeing | Complete Wellbeing

• <hr> I refuse to take a prescription drug for the rest of my life.
  • I don't even like to take aspirin.
  • How can I change my diet without eliminating my favorite foods?
  • Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Gouty Arthritis.
  • Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Gouty Arthritis!

The medical condition known by most of the people a gout diet actually hyperuricemia, a disease occurring due to an increase of the uric acid blood level. It tends to appear more often in men at the age of 50 and over when uric acid crystals form irritating accumulations in joints all over the body. The uric acid deposits assemble a bump or a growth and firstly appear at the base of the big toe, in the heel, hand or knee. Ears are also susceptible to become irritated by the accumulation of urats. Main symptoms of the Gout are inflammation in the joint area and pain creating discomfort and lack of sleep. :)

Recent studies on beer consumers have shown the real threat is represents in the development of Gout. Its alcohol content increases the level of uric acid in the blood and the fermented yeast doubles the actual danger for hyperuricemia. A clinical study on rheumatism patients showed a 41% of gout sufferers consuming more than 12 ounce of beer every day compared to only 17% in the control group with healthy subjects. Writing something about Purine seemed to be something illogical in the beginning. However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical. Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product.

Those who want to try avoiding this gout condition must known what they should eat to prevent or treat it. A daily consume of fresh or canned cherries can really help you get rid of Gout. According to a clinical study in a group of gout sufferers, the daily use of half pound fresh or canned cherries returned the disturbed uric acid levels in the blood back to normal in just a few days. No further attacks of Gout were registered in these patients. Also helpful was proved to be cherry juice. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Purine, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Purine.

Order to prevent the occurrence of Gout in yourself, try to avoid food and products with high content of purinic bases like organ meats and yeast laden, sardines, broths, herring, mushrooms, fish, lentils, oat meals and spinach. High levels of amino acids are also contained in peas, beans and beer. Coordinating matter regarding to Www Gout took a lot of time. However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Www Gout. :evil:

Re: Turn to Diet for Everyday Ailments
by Mark71 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Gout - Gout Pain Treatment- Gout Homeopathy Tips to Flush Your Pain Away

Ouch! The remedy for your aching toe is an effective gout pain treatment. Though there is no known cure for gout yet, research is showing that a complete cure will be here soon. In the mean time, you can address your painful problem with gout homeopathy and simple lifestyle tips that many doctors are now recommending to their patients.

Here are Some Gout Homeopathy Tips and Simple Remedies to Try

1. Maintain an ideal weight and drink plenty of water. Water can help you lose weight and also help the kidneys flush uric acid from the body. Dehydration breeds attacks. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water a day. Sometimes, what we hear about Gout Remedy can prove to be rather hilarious and illogical. This is why we have introduced this side of Gout Remedy to you.

Whatever the case, simple tips and homeopathic remedies can be used to flush the uric acid naturally. Homeopathy and Gout Gout homeopathy remedies can provide pain relief during an attack. Many of the remedies are extremely simple and effective. In general, these tips will work to either flush the uric acid or neutralize the acid.

Gout natural health and natural remedies have often been viewed as taboo in western societies, many traditional doctors have now switched from synthetic pain killers and antinflamatories to good old fashion natural homeopathic treatments that were once viewed as quack. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Uric Acid Kidneys. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Uric Acid Kidneys. :roll:

However, as Science Leads Us to Understanding Our Body More

Simple gout pain treatment remedies have been used since the time of kings (gout is known as the disease of kings) are one of the most effective ways to treat the arthritic pain. We have written a humorous anecdote on Uric Acid Kidneys to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Uric Acid Kidneys too! ;)

Finally, we also suggest cherries because they hold loads of fiber (to flush) and they also have been shown to reduce inflammations. This popular but effective alternative remedy for gout has been handed down for thousands of years. We suggest about 8 ounces of cherries per day. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Gout Uric Acid that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!

Usually, Gout is Flushed Out of the Body Through the Urine

But in certain individuals, gout is caused because the body either produces too much uric acid or your kidneys excrete too little uric acid. We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Cure Gout to get the real impact of the article. Cure Gout is a topic that has to be read clearly to be understood. :oops:

Grab a piece of paper because here is what you should know if you suffer from the 'big toe' arthritis. Gout is all about Uric Acid Gout has everything to deal with uric acid. Gout occurs when urate crystals gather on the affected joint. You will notice inflammation and intense pain during an attack. The uric acid crystal levels increase when your body is not able to flush the acid effectively. Uric acid can be always found in your body and is also found in many of the foods we eat. The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Gout Remedy. So do go ahead and read this to learn more about Gout Remedy. :idea:

A Two Hour Treatment that Works As Google has shown you, there are tons of studies that have been done on this painful disease. As a leading natural health company, we have sifted through all of it and put together a 100% guaranteed gout pain treatment that works in less than 2 hours. Though these seven tips are a great start, they are only half of our proven treatment plan. Writing an article on Uric Acid Levels was our foremost priority while thinking of a topic to write on. This is because Uric Acid Levels are interesting parts of our lives, and are needed by us. :lol:

Arthritis by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra

The first Western disease I was ever familiar with as a little boy was arthritis. My beloved paternal grandmother, Bertha Cooper, suffered from this pathology for many years. She had it very bad in her wrists and joints. I remember her asking me if I would go to the corner liquor store on the corner of 101st Street and Avalon Boulevard in Watts, California, and buy her some Ben Gay, a white pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory rubbing cream. She would rub Ben Gay on her wrists and joints and her tendons as well.

As much as I loved soul food and my relative's cooking back in my death (Negro) days, you couldn't put a gun to my head and compel me to eat a piece of chicken or pork today, and I mean that! I love myself too much to harm my temple of God. My children are beautiful (and highly astute and precocious) because of what their parents ate before and while conceiving them. You can do it too!

However, Other Certain Herbs Work Synergistically With the Herbs Supra

Personally, no healing from arthritis can take place efficiently without the following herbs: Devil's Claw, Boswellia (Frankincense), Uva Ursi, Mullein leaves, Saffron, Cayenne pepper, Feverfew, and Guaiac wood.

• My good friend and brother, Mark Lomax, a musician, healed himself from serious bouts of gout, another acid condition.
  • It's been a few years now since he had gout.
  • What did he do?
  • First, he detoxified his body on our Full Body Detox.
  • Then, he did a daily regimen of our Electric Greens Cell Food (pure alkalinity), Joints Formula and Black Cherry Juice Concentrate.
  • You wouldn't recognize this brother if you knew him 3 years ago.
  • He also lost more than 70 lbs on these herbs.
  • This man is a walking example of healing! :idea:

One of the Greatest Contributors of Arthritis is Collard and Mustard Greens

Sorry Black folks, Negroes, and soul food lovers! But this is true! Greens are laced with "oxalic" acid and this oxalic acid is greatly produced when you cook the greens. This is true! And for you rat feces-laced chocolate lovers out there, your precious chocolate also contains oxalic acid. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Uric Acid. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

You can Rub this Salve Directly on Your Joints or Other Problems Area

It is very soothing and healing. And of course, as an herbalist, I have formulated my own Joint Formula that consists of all the herbs mentioned above that is a powerful little formula that works wonders for me when my wrists start to hurt from excessive typing (typing up all that legal pleading). This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Uric Acid. Use it to understand more about Uric Acid and it's functioning.

You See, Arthritis is a Condition of Inflammation of the Joints

That's all it is. The Latin word "Arth" means "joints," and the English suffix, "it is" means "inflammation." What is inflammation? A burning! What causes this burning or inflammation? ACID!!! Plain and simple!

Devil's Claw, Boswellia, Uva Ursi, and Mullein are the paramount arthritis herbs. They greatly counteract mucus, which is the byproduct of acid, which causes inflammation. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Gout, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!

Mentioned all of the above to let you all know that my grandmother's arthritis was caused by what she ate and drank on a daily basis through ignorance, tradition, and habit.

As a Little Boy, I Didn't Understand Disease

I didn't know how my grandmother developed arthritis. All I knew is that she had it (and claimed it too). Once you are through reading what is written here on Gout, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Gout.

Mother Nature has provided healing for arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. To heal from arthritis, all one needs to consume is certain herbs. Herbs that are anti-inflammatory in nature are the best to heal from arthritis. These herbs include Meadowsweet, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Birch, White and Black Willow Bark and Balm of Gilead. ;)

Grandma Sis was lucky, eventually dying from degeneracy (that doctors call natural death). However, her sons (and daughter-in-laws, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren) were not so lucky, dying from the insidious cancer, including my father from lung cancer in 1994 and my mother from pancreatic cancer in The title of this composition could be rightly be Gout. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Gout. :shock:

Most modern day suffers of arthritis (and tendonitis and gout) are fighting the symptoms of these inflammatory diseases with pharmaceutical grade drugs. Even though God instructed Bible believers to heal themselves with herbs (Revelations 22:2, Ezekiel 47:12, and Pslams 104: , in their strange obedience to God, they take the enemy's pharmaceutical drugs that prolong the arthritis. Why and how? Because pharmaceutical grade drugs, though made from alkaloids, eventually break down into ACID (especially ascetic acid, which eats your red blood cells up) in the body, and acid produces inflammation, so how intelligent is it to take something to target the symptom which eventually lengthens and worsen the initial condition? We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Uric Acid through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!

My family could not, would not, and to this very day, still will not believe that what they put into their mouths cause their pathologies and eventually kills them. It was easy to write me off when I was a Muslim and member of the Nation of Islam in the early 1990s, simply saying "that boy is mad at white folks and the world!" But today as a Naturist, what's their excuse? Nothing but ignorance and traditional paralysis! Soul food is a tradition, Djehuty! Yes, a tradition that leads to an early grave! We hope you develop a better understanding of Uric Acid on completion of this article on Uric Acid. Only if the article is understood is it's benefit reached. :shock:

However, when the Universe bestowed its Akashic Records of health knowledge upon me in the late 1990s, I finally understood why Grandma Sis (Bertha) developed and suffered from arthritis. You see, my grandmother was originally from the South, Mississippi to be exact. The ideal dinner was "soul food." My grandmother was an excellent cook and I never tasted any food back in my deaf, dumb, and blind days and years that tasted better than my paternal grandmother's food/cooking. However, while this so-called food, soul food, tasted good, I now understand that taste is not the criterion or measuring stick for what is healthy or nutritional. It was Grandma's good tasting soul food that did her in with arthritis and tendonitis. Yes, all that cornbread, collard and mustard greens, salt pork, candied yams, fried chicken, liver, catfish, pork chops, rock Cornish hen, neck bones, ham, white rice, etc. eventually did her (and the rest of my family members) in. Not to mention eating all that white, refined Webber's and Wonder bread, flap jacks (pancakes), syrup and biscuits, bacon, sausages, jelly cake, jelly sandwiches, saltine crackers, Vienna sausages, potted meat, Spam, hog's head cheese, liverwurst, etc. And what about all that hot cocoa, coffee (laced with white sugar and dairy cream), butter milk, pet milk, Kool-Aid, and soda pop that she drunk?

Soaking inflamed body parts in hot water and essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus is also beneficial for arthritis. But most importantly in fighting arthritis is modified diet. Cut out or cut down on meat and dairy products. These are two of the biggest culprits in causing arthritis. A vegetable cocktail consisting of celery, parsley, apple and/or carrot (for sweetness and base) 3-4 times weekly will greatly remove acid buildup in the joints. By all means, avoid all acidic beverages (beer, soda pop, milk, orange juice, wine, coffee, etc.). Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Gout would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Gout.

Now, I don't want you thinking soul food is the cause of arthritis, because a lot of white folks, Mexicans/Latinos, and Asians also suffer from arthritis. Like soul food, the Standard American Diet will also cause arthritis. Arthritis is an American disease! :D.

However, the children of the future, including my son, Asim, and daughter, Layla, and other Conscious Minds offspring - Nadya, Najee, Elijah, Asar, Sunshine and the newest edition from Melia and Obea, and the others (out here on the West Coast in Los Angeles) will all benefit from this profound knowledge of proper diet as well as from my suffering and grief, as well as their parents. I'm also quite sure that many children around the nation will also benefit from their parents' reading and applying this health information and knowledge that is freely distributed. Get more familiar with Uric Acid once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Uric Acid in your day to day life.

Man, Life is So Wonderful When You Know How to Heal and Prevent Disease

The understanding of diseases is just as important. Sometimes I'm full of grief and sorrow from my knowledge and knowing that people suffer from a lack of knowledge (and insanity too). See Ecclesiastes 1:18 and Hosea 4:6

MSM Sulfur- ***** id=73