Options   View topic - Natural Cure Gout

Board index  >  Your Second category  >  How To Treat Gout

Post a reply
Natural Cure Gout

Natural Cure Gout
by kenneth » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Natural Cure Gout - Gout! the Cause, the Symptoms, and the Natural Treatment

"Ouch" It's midnight and you are awakened by a horrific pain shooting through your big toe. The throbbing toe is red and swollen and feels as if it's on fire. If you or a loved one can relate to this experience, chances are likely that you suffer from gout. Numerous questions plagued your mind like "Can I survive another night with this pain?"....so we narrowed down your most important questions on gout and answered them! What is gout? What are the symptoms of gout? What causes gout? Am I at risk for gout? Is there a natural treatment for gout? Keep reading to begin the road to recovery! And guess what, it's only 2 hours away!

What is Gout?

Simply put, gout is a form of arthritis that often occurs in the middle of the night. Often labeled the 'disease of kings' gout haunts over 2 million Americans annually. Gout is also known as the most painful types of arthritis. Gout results when needle-like crystals of uric acid form in the body's connective tissue or lodge themselves in the space between two bones or joints. These uric acid crystals inflame the surrounding area and lead to gout's symptoms: Heat, Pain, Redness, Stiffness, Swelling, Arthritis attacks that develop in short time period (e.g., 12-24 hours), and Arthritis Attacks to one joint. Typical joints affected by gout include: elbows, fingers, heels, instep, and wrists. To view some photos of gout sufferers please click our link below. Unfortunately, this is not all of the symptoms. Gout can also cause high blood pressure and kidney stones if left untreated. These symptoms can also be life-threatening if left untreated. But why do I suffer? :shock:

• Understanding what places you at risk of the disease is an important step in taking control of your health and life.
  • Gout can be naturally treated or be deadly in some cases.
  • So that brings up the question, how do you treat gout naturally?

Lifestyle: from Eating to Drinking to Weight, Your Lifestyle

Particularly your diet - can greatly affect your chances of getting gout. 2. Alcohol: More than two drinks a day for men and one drink a day for women - can quickly lead to gout. Especially, stay away from beer. :evil:

Who's At Risk for Gout?

Why could you be suffering from the horrific pain of gout? There could be various factors but here is what typically increases uric acid in the blood causing the gout: To err is human, to forgive is divine. So we would indeed deem you to be divine if you forgive us for any misunderstandings that may arise in this article on Uric Acid Crystals. :lol:

Home-Remedy for Gout?

What would you give to cure your gout symptoms in 2 hours? What would you say if someone guaranteed your gout symptoms would vanish in 2 hours? No more pain, no more stiffness, no more throbbing! Baton Publish, a leading natural health company which specializes in home remedies and natural cures, guarantees a natural cure for gout symptoms in less than 2 hours. This is what one of our readers has to say: :shock:

Medical Conditions:

Various medical conditions can also increase your chances of gout. Do you have any of the following: high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, hyperlipidemia (high levels of fat or cholesterol in blood), arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries), recent surgery or bed rest, and recent chemotherapy?

The Cause of Gout

To answer what causes gout? We need to understand how uric acid appears in the body. You see, uric acid is actually a byproduct of a very necessary part of your body's normal function. However, gout sufferers often have higher levels of uric acid (called hyperuricemia) caused from the body's inability to break down the uric acid. The uric acid is typically eliminated from the body through the urine. If, however, you suffer from gout, the build up of uric acid crystals can find their way to joint spaces where they will cause painful inflammation that appear as lumps under the skin and can even disrupt the functioning of the kidney and cause the formation of kidney stones. Gout can cause serious damage quickly, it is extremely important that you treat your gout immediately. :D.

Medications: Are you currently on any of the following medications which may cause gout: diuretics (for hypertension, edema and heart disease), anti-inflammatory medicines with salicylic acid (such as aspirin), niacin (also called nicotinic acid) and a few others. It is noted, please do not stop taking these medications before talking with your doctor. :)

The cause of Osteoarthritis is not known, yet doctors have many suspicions. Some of the symptoms of Osteoarthritis boggle the minds of scientists and more research needs to take place to determine the actual root of the disease. For instance, X-rays can tell that Arthritis is present, yet the amount of pain reported by Osteoarthritis sufferers differs from the results of the X-ray. Though many people refer to Osteoarthritis as the "wear and tear" disease, evidence shows that this disease and its mysterious cause are not as simple as that definition. In fact, "wear and tear" does not take place in just one joint, but affects joints simultaneously throughout the body. An example of this, is that sufferers with Osteoarthritis of the knee, offer suffer Osteoarthritis in the hand. Also, doctors have noted that patients don't suffer with Osteoarthritis on just one side of the body (as would be expected due to wear and tear) but because it seems to affect the body concurrently, it appears that Osteoarthritis is a systematic disease affecting all of the cartilage at once.

Joint Pain- this tends to be worse when rising in the morning ' Joint Swelling and Inflammation- this occurs during periods of activity ' Feeling a "Grinding" Sensation when a Joint is moved ' Loss of Mobility and Flexibility Now that we think about it, Gout are not actually that difficult a topic to write about. Just looking at the word, ideas form in people's minds about the meaning and usage of Gout. :o.

We've discussed the potential causes of Osteoarthritis, now it is time to look at the various symptoms of Osteoarthritis. The symptoms of Osteoarthritis include:

Maintain an Ideal Body Weight ' Take steps to prevent the development of Osteoporosis. Some of these include taking adequate Vitamin D and Calcium, exercising, and taking medication if needed. ' Do your best to prevent injuring your bones and joints -try to avoid accidents such as sports related, implementing joint protection by using splints and braces. ;)

There is No Sure Way to Prevent Arthritis in Any of Its Forms

There are however some things that you can do to help lower your risk of developing Osteoarthritis or any other type of Arthritis. Some of the preventative methods that you may add to your lifestyle today include: :shock:

Some other ideas that point to the cause of Osteoarthritis include: ' Previous Sports related or Joint Injuries ' Genetically Inherited (it appears that Osteoarthritis runs in families) ' Repeated Occurrences of Bleeding into a Joint (as occurs with Hemophilia and other diseases) ' Repeated Occurrences of Gout and Gout like Diseases ' Avascular Necrosis- this is a condition where blood near a bone is cut off, this leads to bone death as well as joint damage. Avascular Necrosis typically afflicts the hip joint. ' The rules of a gout diet that had a lot of success- such as Rheumatoid Arthritis can lead to chronic inflammation of the joints. ' Osteoporosis-due to the high risk of bone fractures and injury, Osteoarthritis may develop in joints. ' Metabolic Disorders- for example, Hemochromatosis can result in high levels of Iron being deposited in the joints ' Joint Infection-It is believed that cartilage may deteriorate in people who have defects in their cartilage and joints. ;)

Common Cause of Gout is the Accumulation of a Chemical Called Uric Acid

Uric acid is a normal breakdown product of another chemical called purines. The treatment involves controlling the inflammation, which causes the pain and swelling and ultimately damage to joints. Also, lowering the uric acid level is a logical means to controlling gout.

Home Remedies For Gout Treatment At Home

The specific dose and the manner of taking these medicines are best discussed with your healthcare provider. Common side effects of these drugs include stomach upset and ulcers from prednisone and ibuprofen type of medications, diarrhea from colchicine and sometimes gout can get worse from allopurinol especially if the person is not on colchicine first during an acute attack.

The treatment includes medicines like allopurinol, which decrease the level of uric acid, or there are other medicines like colchicine, which decrease inflammation. Also there are medicines called uricosuric agents that increase the removal of uric acid in urine. Colchicine works best if taken really early in the attack and sometimes repeat does may need to be taken periodically such as every two hours or so till there is pain relief or a maximum dose is reached or there are side effects like gastrointestinal upset.

There is some benefit to avoiding foods that cause gout but most people who get gout will need medication to prevent joint damage and also prevent future attacks which often happen sooner and are more severe. They can also cause permanent damage to the kidney and joints. The crystals can also deposit on the skin and are then called tophi.

When Your Big Toe Makes Direct Contact With a Bedpost, It Hurts

But when it is attacked by gout, you are talking serious pain. The instigator of this agony is a chemical called uric acid. When your body produces too much of the acid or your kidneys can't get rid of it fast enough, the excess crystallizes in and around your joints, most likely in the joint of your big toe. This buildup produces swelling, tenderness, and pain so exquisite that just pulling a bedsheet over your foot is intolerable. To make matters worse, gout offers no advance warning. One day your toe feels fine, the next day it feels as though it has been skewered with a hot poker. Flare-ups are infrequent at first but can become more regular over time. Flare-ups are also be triggered by illness, injury, or crash dieting, among other factors. Here are some tips that you can consider to adopt for fast relief.

Hold The Anchovies You can reduce your odds of a gout flare-up by monitoring your intake of purine-rich foods, such as anchovies, organ meats, broths, and gravies. These foods raise your body's level of uric acid and too much uric acid is what leads to gout in the first place. ;)

Pare Pounds Slowly Because overweight has been linked to a high level of uric acid in the blood, slimming down may reduce your risk of a gout flare-up. Just don't try to shed to those pounds too fast. Ironically, rapid weight loss may actually induce an attack. :lol:

Arthritis by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra

The first Western disease I was ever familiar with as a little boy was arthritis. My beloved paternal grandmother, Bertha Cooper, suffered from this pathology for many years. She had it very bad in her wrists and joints. I remember her asking me if I would go to the corner liquor store on the corner of 101st Street and Avalon Boulevard in Watts, California, and buy her some Ben Gay, a white pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory rubbing cream. She would rub Ben Gay on her wrists and joints and her tendons as well.

The Smoking Also Created an Over Acid Condition in My Grandmother as Well

She also had bouts with gout, which is nothing but arthritis in the ankle area. We did not write too elaborate an article on Uric Acid as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it!

However, Other Certain Herbs Work Synergistically With the Herbs Supra

Personally, no healing from arthritis can take place efficiently without the following herbs: Devil's Claw, Boswellia (Frankincense), Uva Ursi, Mullein leaves, Saffron, Cayenne pepper, Feverfew, and Guaiac wood.

Now, I don't want you thinking soul food is the cause of arthritis, because a lot of white folks, Mexicans/Latinos, and Asians also suffer from arthritis. Like soul food, the Standard American Diet will also cause arthritis. Arthritis is an American disease! :shock:

My family could not, would not, and to this very day, still will not believe that what they put into their mouths cause their pathologies and eventually kills them. It was easy to write me off when I was a Muslim and member of the Nation of Islam in the early 1990s, simply saying "that boy is mad at white folks and the world!" But today as a Naturist, what's their excuse? Nothing but ignorance and traditional paralysis! Soul food is a tradition, Djehuty! Yes, a tradition that leads to an early grave!

Grandma Sis was lucky, eventually dying from degeneracy (that doctors call natural death). However, her sons (and daughter-in-laws, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren) were not so lucky, dying from the insidious cancer, including my father from lung cancer in 1994 and my mother from pancreatic cancer in :shock:

MSM Sulfur- ***** id=73

However, when the Universe bestowed its Akashic Records of health knowledge upon me in the late 1990s, I finally understood why Grandma Sis (Bertha) developed and suffered from arthritis. You see, my grandmother was originally from the South, Mississippi to be exact. The ideal dinner was "soul food." My grandmother was an excellent cook and I never tasted any food back in my deaf, dumb, and blind days and years that tasted better than my paternal grandmother's food/cooking. However, while this so-called food, soul food, tasted good, I now understand that taste is not the criterion or measuring stick for what is healthy or nutritional. It was Grandma's good tasting soul food that did her in with arthritis and tendonitis. Yes, all that cornbread, collard and mustard greens, salt pork, candied yams, fried chicken, liver, catfish, pork chops, rock Cornish hen, neck bones, ham, white rice, etc. eventually did her (and the rest of my family members) in. Not to mention eating all that white, refined Webber's and Wonder bread, flap jacks (pancakes), syrup and biscuits, bacon, sausages, jelly cake, jelly sandwiches, saltine crackers, Vienna sausages, potted meat, Spam, hog's head cheese, liverwurst, etc. And what about all that hot cocoa, coffee (laced with white sugar and dairy cream), butter milk, pet milk, Kool-Aid, and soda pop that she drunk?

Mentioned all of the above to let you all know that my grandmother's arthritis was caused by what she ate and drank on a daily basis through ignorance, tradition, and habit. :lol:

Organic sulfur, commonly called MSM Sulfur, is also great in healing arthritis. So is Noni juice! You can make your own healing salve as well from a base butter or oil such as shea or cocoa butter, coconut, olive, or almond oil (or any other good oil) and add in a few drops (10-15 drops) of the following essential oils: Peppermint, Clove, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Birch, and/or Spearmint.

As much as I loved soul food and my relative's cooking back in my death (Negro) days, you couldn't put a gun to my head and compel me to eat a piece of chicken or pork today, and I mean that! I love myself too much to harm my temple of God. My children are beautiful (and highly astute and precocious) because of what their parents ate before and while conceiving them. You can do it too!

One of the greatest contributors of arthritis is collard and mustard greens. Sorry Black folks, Negroes, and soul food lovers! But this is true! Greens are laced with "oxalic" acid and this oxalic acid is greatly produced when you cook the greens. This is true! And for you rat feces-laced chocolate lovers out there, your precious chocolate also contains oxalic acid.

Man, Life is So Wonderful When You Know How to Heal and Prevent Disease

The understanding of diseases is just as important. Sometimes I'm full of grief and sorrow from my knowledge and knowing that people suffer from a lack of knowledge (and insanity too). See Ecclesiastes 1:18 and Hosea 4:6

You See, Arthritis is a Condition of Inflammation of the Joints

That's all it is. The Latin word "Arth" means "joints," and the English suffix, "it is" means "inflammation." What is inflammation? A burning! What causes this burning or inflammation? ACID!!! Plain and simple! :)

You can Rub this Salve Directly on Your Joints or Other Problems Area

It is very soothing and healing. And of course, as an herbalist, I have formulated my own Joint Formula that consists of all the herbs mentioned above that is a powerful little formula that works wonders for me when my wrists start to hurt from excessive typing (typing up all that legal pleading). We find great potential in Uric Acid. This is the reason we have used this opportunity to let you learn the potential that lies in Uric Acid. :oops:

Mother Nature has provided healing for arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. To heal from arthritis, all one needs to consume is certain herbs. Herbs that are anti-inflammatory in nature are the best to heal from arthritis. These herbs include Meadowsweet, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Birch, White and Black Willow Bark and Balm of Gilead.

Soaking inflamed body parts in hot water and essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus is also beneficial for arthritis. But most importantly in fighting arthritis is modified diet. Cut out or cut down on meat and dairy products. These are two of the biggest culprits in causing arthritis. A vegetable cocktail consisting of celery, parsley, apple and/or carrot (for sweetness and base) 3-4 times weekly will greatly remove acid buildup in the joints. By all means, avoid all acidic beverages (beer, soda pop, milk, orange juice, wine, coffee, etc.).

However, the children of the future, including my son, Asim, and daughter, Layla, and other Conscious Minds offspring - Nadya, Najee, Elijah, Asar, Sunshine and the newest edition from Melia and Obea, and the others (out here on the West Coast in Los Angeles) will all benefit from this profound knowledge of proper diet as well as from my suffering and grief, as well as their parents. I'm also quite sure that many children around the nation will also benefit from their parents' reading and applying this health information and knowledge that is freely distributed.